Saturday, May 10, 2008

Alternative Newsweeklies

Just to post something on my blog today, I thought I'd ask this question.

Is there an alternative newsweekly on your area? If so, what comics (if any) do they run?


Kid Shay said...

Hey Charles, just found your blog. I like what you've got to say.

To answer your question, there are two weeklies here in Portland: the Mercury and the Willamette Week.

Bryce Baker said...

I live in Portland too and they WW only runs Ted Rall (I think, one of the political cartoons) The Muercury on the other hand runs a full back page of comics. They have Dinosaur comics, Maakies, and a couple other weird comics too.

I couldn't find an email for you on here and I would like to contact you about blogging about comics. I have just recently started myself. please write me if you get a chance at or check out my blog at