Wednesday, December 16, 2009

That Editorial Cartoon book


So anyone remember how I mentioned that one of my cartoons got published in the best editorial cartoon book? Well, somehow I ended up with THREE extra copies of the book.

But of course one copy is enough for me to have. Considering that I actually need MORE space, and not to mention the fact that Amazon doesn't have any copies in stock, I decided to do what good Americans do in this situation.

So here's the deal. If anyone wants a copy of this book you can have it for $13. That price includes Media Mail (if you want me to ship via Priority, add $3). And as you expect, the supply is very limited, so go ahead and email me now if you want it.

If you want me to autograph it, yeah, I can do that. Not sure if that'll add value on eBay, though.