Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Witches Brew

I haven't drawn a comic in over a year, so I'll admit I'm probably more rustier with the format than I have ever been. With that said...

I've been tinkering with an idea I've had involving a pair of witches who sells potions and spells for a living. Their cat, named Alby (the albino black cat), runs the register.

Here are some samples I've done. None of them give any dialogues to Alby, although he's seen in the background on a couple.

Here they are:







I have some storylines planned out that I may dive into further.

Comments and criticism are welcomed. Also, do you prefer the double-decker, or the four panel format in one strip?

2 comments:

Chris Sig said...

A very cute start to this series here. Rather a good mix between "Honey Halfwitch" (following her UPA redesign) and "Wizard of Id". The double-decker theme seems to be useful for filling in more gags and dialogue for a snappier storyline, but that's just my opinion anyway :)


Very good so far. Please do more!

123 123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.