Monday, June 18, 2012

New Comic: A Witch Named Katrina


Today is the launch of my new comic, A Witch Named Katrina. This is my love-letter to Japanese gag-manga that I read when I was a kid, with a whole bunch of other influences thrown in.

The comic will be presented in the form of a comic book. One page will be posted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The first storyline, entitled Love, Hate, and Katrina, will run for 14-pages, running from today to July 20; there's an intermission in-between, so the story will run for exactly 5 weeks. After that I'm planning to switch to five-per-week schedule for subsequent storylines.

My plan is to collect enough pages to compile them so that it can be read in a print book format.

The main character, Katrina, won't appear until page 5 (June 27), but don't worry, she'll be in alot of comics.

No comments: