Saturday, March 30, 2013

Koko's voice


I've begun work on a short cartoon starring Koko and Marl, with a brief cameo of Jodo. I started working on layouts, which are mostly done, and I have Koko and Jodo's voices recorded; I just need Marl's and I'm pretty much set for animating.

In case you're wondering, Koko and Jodo are both voiced by Kyle Carrozza. Yes, Koko is voiced by a man. Kyle sent his recording of Koko in as a half-joke (he auditioned for the male characters), but his take ended up being the closest to what I was looking for.

I can't wait to finish this. It should be fun.

3 comments:

Matthew Koh said...

Will there be any country based music in your pilot?

Brubaker said...

For the time being, I'm planning to use stock music in the short.

Roberto Severino said...

Big fan of Kyle Carrozza and I also can't wait to see the finished product.