Sunday, March 17, 2013

To Kickstart or not... (plus storyboards)

I've been thinking through on how to raise money for my cartoon pilot. I'm hoping to employ a small staff to help out on my project, and...y'know...they'd like to be paid and stuff.

I've been mulling over Kickstarter, which is an option, but there's also Indiegogo as well. Of course, I'm not in a big hurry at the moment, since I'm still storyboarding the cartoon. I'm almost at the half-way mark, but there's still more to go.

And I'm still doing commissions. That's one way to raise funds, so if you want to support this project...

Speaking of storyboards, here's a scene that I did today. The humor's immature, but it made me smile, and it pretty much illustrates what kind of relationship Koko and Jodo have.





No comments: